(1) Ref: Definition of SD by the United Nations General Assembly, 1987, Bruntland Commission report, Our Common Future p. 43).
(2) Ref: Brief for GSDR 2015 - The Concept of Sustainable Development: Definition and Defining Principles Rachel Emas, Florida International University.
(3) Ref: Sustainability The root meaning of this word is 'able to sustain at certain rate or level'.
This word, by default, has been used as short for 'Environmental Sustainability or Sustainable Development'. In this Web Site https://www.Ocinet.CL we will use these more specific terms.
(5) Ref: Strategic Planning BD Business Dictionary definition.'
(6) Ecollogically Sustainable Development is define in the Australian's National Strategy for Ecologically Sustainable Development as: 'using, conserving and enhancing the community's resources so that ecological processes, on which life depends, are maintained, and the total quality of life, now an in the future, can be increased.'
https://:www.ocinet.cl - Manuel Ortega F.
Sustainable Thinking - Australia/Chile